Friday, August 13, 2010

Dedication From My Heart Specially Just For You... (??)

Good Morning Sunshine... :)

What if i never knew
What if i never found u
I never had this feelin' in my heart.

How did this come to be
I don't know how u found me
But from the moment i saw u
Deep inside my heart i knew.

______ u're my destiny
You & I were meant to be
With all my heart & soul
I'll give my love to have & hold
And as far as i can see
U're always meant to be
My destiny.

I wanted someone like u
Someone that i could hold on to
And give my love
Until the end of time.

But forever was just a word
Something i'd only heard about
But now you're always there for me
When you say forever i believe.

Maybe all we need
Is just a little faith
Cuz baby i believe
That love will find a way.


~By Jim Brickman ft Christina Aguilera~
*Love this song so much*
(",)v

No comments:

Post a Comment