Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Heart's Flying Without Wings... ( :

Tomorrow i'm gonna face another day of practicum. Oh My..Oh My..Oh My! Another 25 days to go excluding holidays! Say yeah, I'm counting down day by day. I know i'll be missing them somehow, but i want my life back...no stress, no shouting angrily, no worries of not finishing syllabus, no such things! I want time for myself, Pinky Diary and my Sunshine. Also, I want time to finish The Princess Plot...but for now my time goes with the flow thinking of lesson plans, preparing materials, observations, projects...yerrr...tiring, exhausting! I feel all these maybe because of coming holidays... I can't wait even for a second! I miss my family, my beloved ones, my cutie niece and cousins...Thinking of those things makes my heart flying..so high in the sky..without wings..
I LOVE YA! I MISS YA SO MUCH!
See ya all there, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment